[NTLK] Weekend wrap-up

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 13:04:51 PST

Well, I probably picked the worst possible time to take a little break from
the list. First of all I was gone all weekend and didn't really access my
e-mail during that time, and then on Monday I was involved in some on-site
customer training for my day job so I didn't touch the 'net all day. As Paul
said earlier, usually when I take a short vacation no one notices :) (and
when I take a long one I notify the "deputy" admins to keep an eye on things).

I think everyone saw the discussions about the list and after reading it all
on Sunday night and yesterday, I can't say that I have much to add. Thanks
to the folks who had good things to say about me, and thanks to the folks who
had differing opinions, because we always need those.

In case you completely missed this weekend's discussion about the history,
philosophy, and "moderation" of the list, start by reading this thread:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html