[NTLK] AvailWorks 3.0

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 20:07:36 PST

Hi Everybody!

First, an apology to my Michigan cohorts -- I am in the process of scanning a
number of maps for images to be used in the "Mapper" program. Should be done
soon.

Second, I wanted to comment on a great software program: Pelicanware's
AvailWorks 3.0. What a great program! It's been years since this program was made,
but I found a seller who had one copy left, with the manual, too!

This program is actually a four-in-one deal. It allows for writing, drawing
and importing clip art (some lame clip art libraries are included), table
program similar to Excel, and a graph program, for adding bar graphs and pie
charts. I was surprised that I could turn out a pretty decent desktop publishing
piece in a reasonable amount of time -- on a Newton! How cool is that?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html