Re: [NTLK] NCU and OSX via keyspan

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 19:58:28 PST

Yep, I installed the drivers for Keyspan and still nothing! I think
that I am probably doing something very simple wrong as no-one else
seems to be having this problem. I think that I will get an ethernet pc
card and a try the ethernet route. Just so I get the right things - I
need 2 straight ethernet cables, a ethernet pc card and a router/ hub
or switch?? WIll the pc card need drivers for the Newt to recognise it
and if so where are they likely to be - I am assuming that the
manufacturer will not include Newton drivers along with the XP and Mac
drivers.

cheers

dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html