Re: [NTLK] NCU and OSX via keyspan

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 03:17:36 PST

> WIll the pc card need drivers for the Newt to recognise it
> and if so where are they likely to be - I am assuming that the
> manufacturer will not include Newton drivers along with the XP and Mac
> drivers.

Dave,

You probably you will need the ethernet card drivers and other packages
(for ethernet) already installed in your Newton to be albe to use the
card and sucessfully connect to your mac.

You better try to use the serial/appletalk/ncu/classic thing (thru the
keyspan adapter) to connect to your Newton. This can be done and as you
already stated there should be some minor adjustments to be made in
your setup to make the thing go.

lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html