Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Small Extras 1.0

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 23:54:30 PST

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Eckhart Köppen wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:59:40 -0700, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
> > I see that you're already filtering
> > out stuff in the Storage and Extensions folders, but you'll probably have
> > to handle specific types of packages.
>
> Thanks. I knew I forgot something ;)

You could figure out if packages have a custom tapscript or are of form
type.

> > 2) Allow the user to set the font style and size.
>
> I'll try, although the popup menu view is not very flexible...

The trick I used in alt.rec.... was to draw the text to a bitmap and set
the menu item to be that bitmap.
Actually, my code isn't very nice as some qs appear as as, truncated on
the base line.

Also, are you sure you cannot have a transparent view?

Paul

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html