Re: [NTLK] FW: Re: Gem Enterprises selling info from my site ***This is my first post ever, please make this a group reply***

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 23:52:33 PST

Are you seriously arguing that an obvious breach of copyright is perfectly
legal?

Are you a teacher of law at a university? I am. You need someone with some
legal education to inform you whether your opinion is correct because in my
opinion it is so obviously wrong that I would personally be focusing on being
very nice to Mr. Gruendel as your company is obviously trampling on his rights.

But, what do I know.

Oh, the UCC governs the sale of goods between merchants. Frank has not to the
best of my knowledge sold you anything nor is he a merchant. But, again, I'm
just making this all up, I've never published a single law review article on
copyright law. Oh wait, I have.