Re: [NTLK] [OnT] Opening of the Tucson Apple Store

From: Chris O'Byrne (cobyrne_at_myclearwave.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 04:30:04 PST

Why don't people get it!!!
This incredible device does SO MUCH that we've always wanted in a PDA
(ah, the good old days when that meant Public Display of Affection...).
Before I even knew about the Newton, I went through 2 pocket pc's and
several palms (they don't deserve capital letters) looking for want I
wanted. Searching to fill that empty space inside of me (sheesh!). But
honestly, I always said to myself that the perfect PDA would be bigger,
more like the eBook readers they used to have. That and so many more
features are already here! Why the hell can't somebody reproduce these
ideas? Are they proprietary? Unmarketable? Too good?

But on the other hand, most of the schmucks in the world are missing out
while the elite (the few, the proud) walk smugly around with our
incredible devices. To quote Nelson, "ha ha".

Chris O'Byrne
Dexter, MN

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html