Re: [NTLK] FW: Re: Gem Enterprises selling info from my site ***This is my first post ever, please make this a group reply***

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 05:07:01 PST

I think Frank was inquiring about the CD.
He seemed worried about being ripped off. (It has happened here before
with other vendors)

Victor defended GEM and I thought insinuated that if this was the case
it was wrong. Victor IIR told frank to contact GEM to make sure.

So please chill off and read the whole thread and all the other
defenders of GEM before you lash out in this forum.

Attacking here in the list is a knee jerk reaction .
But from my experience that fits GEM perfectly.
I personally will not do business with them again.

Rich
PS I never took any law courses. But I am smrtr than the lawyers I have
beaten in court on a few times also.