Re: [NTLK] FW: Re: Gem Enterprises selling info from my site ***This is my first post ever, please make this a group reply***

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 06:46:05 PST

I suspect that some of this stuff is just documents anyone could find
online if they took the time. From the sound of it, people are just
paying to get it all in one place without searching the net for it.
I agree on the links, though - if they go to the site, just provide
them right there in the ad, maybe as a taste of the sort of info found
on the cd.

--
Support bacteria--it's the only culture some people have.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html