Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: NewtonGuy (newtonpad_at_alltel.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 19:38:33 PST

This is what I sent this person

Subject: Are you a Complete Idiot or What??

Body:

Referring to you post here:

http://www.overclockers.com/tips1133/index.asp

First you should have titled this "How I ruined an Apple G5 and wasted
$3,000.00"

You could have sold this for at least $2500.00.

Second XP sucks and is not even close to being as good as the Unix OS
that came with the system.

Third, you could have purchased Virtual PC 6.1 from Microsoft for about
$100.00. Then you could have run XP on the G5.

Fourth, No one thinks that you are cool for doing this. I learned about
this from a mailing list that was announcing how dumb you are.

So my question is this. Were you born an idiot or did you have to work
at it.....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html