Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 21:06:36 PST

On Wednesday, January 28, 2004, at 11:29 PM, Brian Pearce wrote:
> It hardly seems worth the effort to give this more than a
> passing shake of the head in disbelief -- much less send email full of
> bile and vitriol to the kid.
>
> Is this *really* so threatening to Macintosh users?

Threatening, no. Disgusting, yeah.

Like a guy I knew in high school. Dad was a lawyer, got him whatever he
wanted. Got him a Mustang when he turned 16.

He spent the next couple months screwing it up badly, (apparently for
him having the highest possible blood/alcohol content while driving was
a kind of sport), and finally managed to totally demolish it.

On the bright side, his next car was a bare-bones Horizon...

--
At Microsoft, Quality is job, oh, I don't know, 6 or 7, maybe?
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html