Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 05:21:18 PST

On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 02:12 AM, Dan wrote:
> You did. It is called PaperPak by Iambic. Which was released as
> freeware
> some time back. Each stationary is a seperate package so you can just
> have
> the ones installed you are going to use.
I tracked down a few locations mentioning this, including a newtontalk
post listing the software and including an ftp download site

http://newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-03/0014.html

ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/

However, the ftp link given doesn't seem to go anywhere. It asks for a
username & password, which I don't know (typed in "guest" but
apparently that's not good enough).

Does anyone know that info? Or possibly have the packages listed, as
the post says the listing is two years old, and therefore may be
defunct? It was originally posted by mark_at_mrollins.com

Note - the http site doesn't appear to exist anymore.

--
What someone doesn't want you to publish is journalism, all else is
publicity.