Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 10:17:46 PST

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 08:21:18AM -0500, Bret Feinblatt wrote:
> On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 02:12 AM, Dan wrote:
> > You did. It is called PaperPak by Iambic. Which was released as
> > freeware
> > some time back. Each stationary is a seperate package so you can just
> > have
> > the ones installed you are going to use.
> I tracked down a few locations mentioning this, including a newtontalk
> post listing the software and including an ftp download site
>
> http://newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-03/0014.html
>
> ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/
>
> However, the ftp link given doesn't seem to go anywhere. It asks for a
> username & password, which I don't know (typed in "guest" but
> apparently that's not good enough).
>
> Does anyone know that info? Or possibly have the packages listed, as
> the post says the listing is two years old, and therefore may be
> defunct? It was originally posted by mark_at_mrollins.com

See question about TimeReporter just a couple of days ago. The answer to
that one is in exactly the same place.

http://newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-03/0014.html

Victor, would it be worth the trouble of tossing that note from the
archives in the directories for TimeReporter, ActionNames, and
PaperPack?

--
"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"