Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 07:24:26 PST

Interesting. But I've got a better solution.
I'd just tell my folks, "Thanks for the computer and everything, I
really appreciate it - but to be honest, I'd much rather turn this back
in and get a Mac instead."

After all, people return gifts all the time - why take the trouble
gutting a PC (and paying for the Mac parts) when you can just return it
and buy a new Mac (not to mention the fact that it would actually look
like a Mac).

--
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present
controls the past” - 1984