Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 03:47:28 PST

LOL,

How cool is that ; )

Money is relative, his parents maybe millionaires, so $3000 would be a
drop in the ocean. I would enjoy ratting him out though, and I would
love to see what his friend does with the spare parts. He sounds like
he may have more than one brain cell.

But to be honest if I was in that kids position, and my folks bought me
a Dell, I am afraid I would be ripping out the innards and slapping in
some Mac hardware. I can almost hear the sighs from the all the Dell
lovers out there.

Life is weird and sometimes a bitch.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki