Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 16:10:50 PST

Now, that is one sick bastard.
Besides, he probably could have just waited a year or so for some
computer maker to (once again) make a cheap copy of Apple's latest
design.

And the guy got it for the holidays! Does he even have any idea of how
much it cost his parents?

That is a big f*ck you if I ever saw one.

Kid needs to be bitch-slapped big time.

--
I see Dumb People
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html