Re: [NTLK] OT drooling over mac

From: David Schultz (evil_genius_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 16:48:16 PST

at one point, Martin Joseph at martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com typed out:

> Panther will run brilliantly

Thatıs just crazy talk my man! Even at max ram these Macs are waaay too
slow. I've upgraded iMacs and non supported Macs to OS X of all flavas and
its just not as good as the newer hardware. By not as good, I mean its no
where near the response and performance of a G3 running OS 9, my mental
benchmark for "Is this mac usable, or do I spend a lot of time tapping my
fingers"

DVS

--
http://newtonserver.no-ip.com