Re: [NTLK] How do I kill (delete) the dancing baby?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 13:50:51 PST

CHECK the faq on deleting items.
MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:Hi All:

First, a "Thank You" to Dan, for suggesting that I investigate the "Newton
Press" program as a means for importing graphics onto my Newton. From what I
can tell so far, importing .bmp graphics requires careful consideration to the
original image (especially in the case of manipulating the original image in
Photoshop).

FYI, I found that the Newton Press download from UNNA had a corrupted file
and would not install (Windows version). A working copy is available on this
German website: http://www.newton-lifestyle.de/download/newton.shtml

Now, I have a new Newt question. One of my Newtons (MP 2100) came with the
"Dancing Baby" icon on the bottom of the screen. It was amusing for maybe ten
seconds, but now I want to free up memory resources and delete it from my
system. I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete this file! Can anyone
help? Thanks in advance.