Re: [NTLK] Freezing

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 13:51:47 PST

YES mr president that is pretty much it.

LAG
Chris O'Byrne <cobyrne_at_myclearwave.net> wrote:
Okay, I've spent the last hour searching through the archives, faq,
other websites, manuals, etc. and can't find what I need.

I just need a very concise explanation of what freezing is and why you
would use it. My guess is that it simply prevents a package from loading
into the system memory (keeping it in storage, however) and you would
use it for debugging system problems or just to keep a program on your
Newton if you ever want to use it someday. Is that about right?