Re: [NTLK] Quebec meeting

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 21:05:24 PDT

on 08/07/04 19:27, Winston at winstonworks_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> I missed the Quebec message. I'm in Knowlton, 100 km from Mtl. Whats up?

From what I could read from the thread, it seems that only me and Robert
will be at the same time in the Eastern Townships. Robert will be in Granby
while I'll be in La Patrie. Last time I did email Robert, we were thinking
that if nobody else from Quebec can make it, we could maybe meet like we did
last year in Sherbrooke. I believe that Knowlton would be closer to
Sherbrooke than from Montreal. I'll keep your email handy and will let you
know if that is happening or not.

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.