[NTLK] PCBman's store

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 06:36:21 PDT

Hello,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be opening the web store in the next few weeks to offer both the SER-001
and EM300 boards.

My banners currently state late July as an opening date. Due to a house move that is taking longer than expected, I will
have to revise that to mid August. As my computer is in storage at the moment, I cannot make changes to the banner on my
website. So, hopefully, all interested parties will see this and not wonder why things have not changed by the end of
July. Please spread the word.

Regards,

PCBman

PS I can still get mail by using a web mail service so feel free to contact me at the usual addresses:

pcbman_AT_ix.netcom.com General

pcbmansales _AT_ix.netcom.com Buying stuff

pcbmanservice_AT_ix.netcom.com Help with stuff

Webpage:

mrpcbman.tripod.com