[NTLK] FS: More 2000/2100 items

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 13:53:43 PDT

Getting to the bottom of the heap but I did come up with a few more
things.
2000/2100 9W AC adaptors, $9 each + shipping

2000/2100 stylus, $10 + shipping

MP2100 motherboards with ROM, upgrade your 2000 or repair a dead 2100, $25
+ shipping

2000/2100 screens without backlight, very good condition with very minor
to no wear or scratches, $25

Good backlights, $15 + shipping or $10 if purchased with above screen.

Port cover doors, $5 + shipping

Other internal parts available (pen holders, speakers, mics, battery
holder, etc.), just ask.

I will have some rechargable batteries available as soon as I have a
chance to go through them and test them.

Thanks,

Randy