Re: [NTLK] using wireless lan on mp2100

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 13:18:01 PDT

On 11 Jul 2004, at 8:11 PM, Peter H. Coffin wrote:

> What are you using to test whether you've got a connection or not? A
> whole chunk of problems can be elimitated if we know (for example)
> you're attempting to pick up email or attempting to dock, and whether
> you're using an ad hoc wireless connection straight to a Mac or whether
> there's a wireless access point involved.

Ok here we go i'm trying to connect it to my cube running panther with
escale the ethernet card seems fine and all the drivers are loaded and
it blinks like it is doing something, trying to connect using tcp/ip ,
it gets to the point where it says connecting to internet and then
after a while NIE error dhcp server unavailable or unable to configure
this device. I think i need one of those books setting up wifi on a
newton for dummies.

Richard