[NTLK] NewtGrocery Links

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 09:48:40 PDT

Can somebody verify that they can access the NewtGrocery related files on my
web server? I can access them fine from work but I still have one person
that says it can't get the files.

The starting page where the links are is at:

<http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:443/NewtGrocery_EN.html>
(I know that port 443 is usually https it's just that this is the only port
opened for me here at work, on our proxy server)

or:

<http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/NewtGrocery_EN.html>

Thanks!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA