Re: [NTLK] NewtGrocery Links

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 16:15:39 PDT

I haven't seen your app for a long time. The name is a little
misleading. I can also use this list for construction projects (Store,
trade, brand, etc.) thanks, I will let you know more when I try it out.
Thanks for the Newton Suppport.

I just downloaded them from both links. Have not oppened them up or
unstuffed them ( I downloaded each option. The .ppkg download brings
upp an html?
package0xxxxµ�ºÍ1.6.4; platform file MessagePad v5Newton Toolkit
1.6.41theFormSstringunhilitedw>³boundsA00¿¿¿¿epthÿÿÿÿ̈3ÿwD3ÿÿÿÿfüƒôððC
Thanks again
Newton Addict
MP100, MPP130, UMP2000 ,MP21000 A