Re: [NTLK] Steve Jobs Newton Interview?

From: Jacques Bourda (jacques.bourda_at_telenet.be)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 04:54:36 PDT

Steve Jobs wasn't part of the original Macintosh team because he didn't believe in that project. He stayed with the Lisa team, but joined Macintosh after a while because he was 'asked' to. I think he then already 'thought differently' than the Lisa team leader and couldn't accept a different point of vue.