Re: [NTLK] Time Reporter

From: Helvécio Mafra (helvecio.mafra_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 15:11:30 PDT

On 22/07/2004, at 09:59, David Abramowitz wrote:
> TimeReporter
>
> To download TimeReporter for the Newton, please go to the iambic ftp
> site by
> typing ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/ in the URL address line of your web
> browser. When you get to this subdirectory, double click on
> TimeReporter.sit.hqx or TimeReporter.zip, if your desktop is a PC.
>
> After the download, please unstuff (or unzip), and install the
> packages.
> To decrypt the packages enter: "PulpFiction" (case sensitive, no
> quotes)
>
> When prompted for a serial number please enter 200t435bx7-99-16

I tried the link above and it didn't work. I found the same software in
the Newton Archives, at:

<http://www.newtonarchives.com/business.html>

This link gets you to a demo:

<http://www.newtonarchives.com/files/tr3demo_pkg_sit.hqx>

Have no idea if the Demo may be registered with the procedure above.

Cheers,
Helvécio

--
Nas horas difíceis da vida você deve levantar a cabeça, estufar o
peito, olhar adiante e dizer de boca cheia: