Re: [NTLK] IBM Wireless LAN card success.

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 16:53:57 PDT

FWIW, I have an older IBM "High Rate Wireless LAN" card that is a
re-branded Lucent card. Says "Lucent Technologies" at the top of the
sticker on the back. T/N 13121037 P/N 015545/A; an altogether different
beast. This one's 5V only, with 16 (bit) also checked.

Hiroshi told me it would work -- being a Lucent card -- except that the
card ID was longer than 31 characters, and therefore failed. Perhaps it
will work with the new patch; I haven't yet tried.

--
Jesse Garnier
:: radiofreenewton.com ::