[NTLK] HexPaint vs. Newtpaint vs. ...?

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 19:19:36 PDT

Hey everyone...

I'm a proud owner of Landware's "NewtPaint", but a project a friend of
mine and I are doing relies heavily on the Newton's abilities as a
sketchpad. I know of HexPaint - are there any other paint/sketch apps
for the Newt (besides the limited drawing capabilities of Notes)?

Also: what's the big difference between HexPaint and NewtPaint, does
anyone know? They seem fairly interchangeable but I'm wondering if one
might be stronger than the other in terms of exporting graphics or
supporting more graphics formats or something. Perhaps there's some
other big difference? Anyone that can enlighten me?

Thanks!
-Dan