Re: [NTLK] Mac.com Question

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 16:33:53 PDT

My AOL account was just suspended because they thought that we had sent
out a large number of emails in a single day. They also suggested that
our computer was compromised with a virus/Trojan Horse. When I informed
the tech support guy that we used a Mac, he apologized and we both
figured it was a spoofed email address made to look like one of our
machines. Sounds suspiciously similar to what you are experiencing,
though.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net