Re: [NTLK] Dell Crossword puzzle packs

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 06:11:36 PDT

On Mon, 31 May 2004 19:30:22 -0400, Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> I think this would be a good idea (I am sure there are several crossword
> fans on the list) . Personally I use the "word search" part of the Dell
> Crossword app most of the time, but I have been known to play the occasional
> crossword.

I play the Dell Crossword on my Newton. I think I've played most of
the crosswords I've had on there back from the early days. Would be
great to find new ones. Would be great to be able to play an endless
variety of crossword puzzles on the Newton via the network! I'd
definitely be willing to pay for that....

BTW, what's this 'word search' feature of the Dell Crossword app...
not sure what you're referring to there....??

Thanks,

George