Re: [NTLK] PDA Market

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 09:13:31 PDT

Since when does Apple want you to buy a new iPod when the battery dies

I don't really want to get into this, I am well aware of the
misconceptions, but the thing is Apple started offering the replacement
battery service prior to the domain www.ipodsdirtylittlesecret.com was
registered.

Apple sells a replacement battery service and so to several other 3rd
parties, some even sell a do it yourself kit ... no one needs to buy a
new iPod to replace the battery.

I realize you are not talking about Apple's iPod, but you do claim that
what you are talking about is the same as what Apple is doing with the
iPod which is not the case.

David