Re: [NTLK] PDA Market

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 09:27:14 PDT

On 3 Jun 2004, at 17:13, David Ensteness wrote:

> I don't really want to get into this, I am well aware of the
> misconceptions, but the thing is Apple started offering the replacement
> battery service prior to the domain www.ipodsdirtylittlesecret.com was
> registered.

Hear Hear.

Someone got it in for Apple over that one. Idiots. What really amused
me was the complaint that the person had lost 5,000 songs. Where were
their CDs? Their copies on their Mac in iTunes (or PC in whatever
predated iTunes?). Or was their machine full of pirated music? Even
then, it's an HD - a dead battery would not lose the songs...

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)