Re: [NTLK] Farallon Skyline 11mb card?

From: japecan_at_comcast.net
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 17:04:21 PDT

  Paul,

  Thank you for the circulation suggestion. I will be connect via comcast cable and their modem to the new Asante router...

Robert Maeda Serna
japecan_at_comcast.net
I also just received the Asante FriendlyNet Router (FR1004AL).
>Anybody using this router?

I have one of these and it works fine. Give it plenty of space for
air to circulate. (3 to 4 inches)