Re: [NTLK] [slightly OT] X-Rays and Newts

From: Matthew Middlebrooke (machead_at_harvestministries.net)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 18:41:13 PDT

Cheaper too, right? (Don't they charge for games and movies (or at least
for ear phones)?)

Well with Continental the movies and games are free, yes the earphones come with a one-time fee, but you get to keep them, so that's cool. The games aren't all that great and the movies...well...don't go there :/ They should really make the earphone free because of the cost of a ticket. The price of a ticket to fly cattl..uh..I mean coach is $1200! Well this topic is wayy over in OT Land, so I'd better stop,
Anyways I'll be sure to give a report on my travels.

Matt
MP2100
Guam USA