Re: [NTLK] Emate Conundrums

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_Rogers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 12:10:49 PDT

Now be honest. did you skip the middle of Frank's instructions. It explains exactly what to do and
what pieces to watch out for.

Try cleaning the memory cards gold contacts with a pencil eraser and reseat a couple of times. It
worked for me after almost giving up. One thing I realized was that the Emate takes it's time to
reboot.
When I first got mine I thought the unit was dead and tried all kinds of tricks to get it to boot
properly only to realize that after giving it time it eventually sprang to life. I guess I'm spoilt
with the 2100 boot speed.