Re: [NTLK] [OT] People in your imagination

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 16:24:14 PDT

Hmm - let's see if I can do this, usually I draw up how I think
someone's VOICE sounds when I'm reading a novel or other text. I don't
think I have the particular vocabulary necessary to describe a voice in
text form - so I'll skip that for now

Hmmm, I've pegged you at being in your late thirties age wise, maybe
early forties at a stretch. Probably blond or very light brown hair, no
glasses, 5 feet 9 inches in height, with only the slight beginnings of
a beer-belly. Otherwise in good physical shape. Half of the time I
picture you wearing overalls and sitting on a stool at a bench in a
garage, looking through a magnifying lens at electronics, with a
working newton next to you on the bench, from which you keep tabs on
the list.

There, was I close??

- James Tyler Nichols