Re: [NTLK] Project Management Software

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 20:15:07 PDT

I've been looking at Blueprint (charityware) and it is supposed to be
compatible with MS Project. There was a message not so long ago saying that
the developer was accepting subscriptions. You have to go and make a
donation to a charity, scan the receipt and send it to them. I can't recall
the email address right now but googling should help you find it.

I haven't seen any user reviews either

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

I am looking for a project management software. E.g. Having a project file
and Dates,Names,Notes,Works etc connected to it.

I am NOT looking for a time management software. (These 2 categories
sometimes get confused )

Freeware or not is not an issue... (OK it IS an issue if it costs 50$ :-D )

[snip]