[NTLK] Project Management Software

From: edmund_at_www.helmug.gr
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 19:14:42 PDT

Hello again list

(Yes i must have the most questions this month, but it is my first month
in the list :-) )

I am looking for a project management software. E.g. Having a project file
and Dates,Names,Notes,Works etc connected to it.

I am NOT looking for a time management software. (These 2 categories
sometimes get confused )

Freeware or not is not an issue... (OK it IS an issue if it costs 50$ :-D )

I searched at UNNA, but the aparrent lack of descriptions did not help.
Hmm something needs to be done with it. I will start posting descriptions
for the (few) software I know. As i newbiew searching for software, the
lack of descriptions was (and is) a major disadvantage.

Just my newbie thoughts, since the conversation lasts days is about
newbies...

Kostas