Re: [NTLK] Project Management Software

From: Salvatore Denaro (sal_at_panix.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 07:43:08 PDT

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:14:42 +0300 (EEST), edmund wrote
> I am looking for a project management software. E.g. Having a
> project file and Dates,Names,Notes,Works etc connected to it.

For years I used DateMan's goal type to manage projects. A goal is like a
todo item that can have child todo items under it. And this child todos can
have child objects too.

I had dateman set up with "Work" and "personal" displays. The work display
had all the meetings, notes, etc that were work related including the goals
and sub-goals I would be working on.

Anyway, I've been using a Treo270 for the past 18 months and really miss
DateMan on the Newton. It was the best PIM I ever used. Dateman for the Palm
and DateBk5 don't come close.