Re: [NTLK] Project Management Software

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 06:56:55 PDT

BluePrint is a good stand alone application, but it can also "import" old
Microsoft project files. If you've got Project 2000 or later, don't even
bother trying to import data to the Newton. The Newton interface to project
data is slick and well put together.

The documentation is good on the Newton hardware and pretty sketchy on the
"Blueport" transfer software - which is a PC/MAC Java application. It's
pretty obvious that this software would have been a cutting edge application
in later versions had Apple not scrapped the Newton.

I'm also a long time MoreInfo proponent, so if you like the features in it,
ask Silverware if you can get a discount and go ahead and buy it.

--Calvin