[NTLK] FW: MP2100, Siemens Pocket Reader Scanner for Sale + 2 eMate 300

From: Anthony Vo (avo_at_scif.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 21:36:00 PDT

Dear Listers,
Since There are no taking of items below so I reduce the price:
1/ Reduce to $130.00 from $160.00 and 2/ Reduce to $40.00 from $50.00

3/ I also have 2 eMates 300 in great conditions. One with stylus only and the other with stylus and AC adapter. All of them I let go for $65.00 plus S&H.
My e-bay id : lebonforever. shipping from 94103.
Thanks for looking.