[NTLK] [ANN] Newtons Around The World Gallery Update

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 12:30:35 PDT

Summer is nearly here, and what better time to update the Newtons Around
The World [1] gallery than when the sun is warm and the grass is green?
(Actually, it's raining here in Calgary today, effectively putting a
damper on my yard work. So, here I sit, working on my web sites instead
of mucking about outside...)

This update features submissions from several first time contributors,
including: Bernie Ortmann, Daniel Padilla, Jacob Hunter and Janusz
Garbalinski. Veteran photographers Paul Guyot and Peter Cameron round out
the batch.

The most recent images start on page nine. [2]

And as a matter of course, I'm going to tack on my regular reminder to
the rest of you to keep on snapping. This project is only as interesting
as the people who send in pictures. The submission guidelines are parked
in their usual spot. [3]

Enjoy.

Grant

[1] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/
[2] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/natw09.html
[3] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/submit/

Grant Hutchinson } Interface Considerations & Toys

Weblog } www.splorp.com
Newton } www.newted.org
Design } www.veer.com