Re: [NTLK] newtVNC very crashprone?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 07:58:07 PDT

>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:36:07 -0400
>From: Michael Blazer <m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca>

> > Michael, could you post your newtVNC preference settings?

>Encoding: Raw
>Use CopyRect: No
>Right Click: ctrl-Button 1 (Mac)
>Share Desktop: No
>Refresh(sec): 1
>Display Size: full
>Gray Level: 16 gray
>Keyboard: +ctrl,opt,cmd
>Handwriting On: Yes
>Local UI: Compact
>Scroll Increment: full
>Create Overview: Yes

Thanks Michael, I will give them a try later today. I am amazed though that it works with "Share Desktop: No", as that was the particular option I needed to turn to "Yes" in order to make it work here...
Maybe if I can get this to work halfway stable I will try and create a setup walkthrough, thinking that I was a bit confused looking at the documentation, it might need a drop of Windex.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive