Re: [NTLK] Newtscape Crashing...Help!

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 18:28:23 PDT

I've got a 2100 coming in Monday and will try NC on it
to see if the increased heap helps.
I agree that Courier is smaller and faster, and thus
far, it's been the only browser (NC, NH, Courier)
that's worked reliably for me. But dammit, I want
graphics! Surfing porn in text-only mode sucks
(figuratively, not literally)! muahahahaha
Plus the graphics will really create Newton-lust
amongst the co-workers.
Woody, if you think the 2100 will help, I'll wait to
see. I'd really like to get NC for its graphics
abilities. If not, Courier is an excellent choice as
well. Nethopper 3.2 never did work right for me.

Thanks for the advice!
Matthew