Re: [NTLK] stupid works spreadsheet question-how to sum???

From: dlandown_at_chroma.med.miami.edu
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 17:23:14 PDT

touch the cell where you want the result
touch the fancy f on the line at the bottom
   where it shows % checksign fancy f
touch the sum() formula in the menu that popped up
select the column of numbers by going to the top cell and holding down the
  stylus until it squeaks, then slide down to the bottom and lift it off
touch the checksign and your done

hth david