[NTLK] Paperback books, some ideas

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 17:42:12 PDT

Hi all,
With the apparent development Paperback books as of late, I would like to
suggest that if the following additions are possible, would greatly add to
Paperback books: BOOKMARKS! The ability to create a table of contents on
the fly (and you could enter unique wording in the original document, like
bookchapter for example to mark the table of contents exactly if needed) is
definitely one of the strong points of Paperback, as well as it renders the
text on the fly and uses any screen size to its full ability. However
without bookmarks it is too easy to loose ones place (especially if you have
to reset/reboot). If bookmarks are implemented, I would suggest that the
bookmarks soup be storage card enabled so that people can store their
bookmarks on the internal or a card if they wish. Some apps will only use
the internal no matter what you do, and this is not ideal for everyone.

Another addition would be the ability to use any installed font, rather than
only the system fonts as is now.

-Dan