[NTLK] Looking for someone from the US who comes to the WWNC

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 17:59:20 PDT

Hi all,

could someone who lives in the US and plans to come to the
WWNC in Paris maybe do me a favor and bid per buy it now
on these items?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705609774&ssPageName=ADME9e613
:B:SS:DE:1

The seller has 3 defective units which come with free shipping
inside the US. I'm interested in all or whatever is left after this
mail has been read by people on this list who want a defective eMate...
I would reimburse you via PayPal immediately and ask you to bring that
or these thing(s) along to Paris. It or they would make
perfect unit(s) for a disassembly and hinge spring repair
demonstration at the WWNC.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de