[NTLK] Newton C/C++ and NTK development

From: Simon Stapleton (simon_at_tufty.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 00:36:42 PDT

Something I've not been able to find an answer to:

Is it possible to build a _single_ package containing both NCT and NTK
code? I ask as I have a piece of software that I'd quite like to port,
the back end is a bunch of 'C', and can be ported relatively easily to
NCT, but the front end is going to have to be NTK.

Extra bonus points if you can point me to example source that I can
'borrow' from ;-)

Otherwise, I suppose I port the C part as a separate package and have a
small front end package that uses it? Something like the NE2000
example code from Apple.

Simon

--
AppleCare.  Now _there's_ an oxymoron for you.