Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo

From: Laurie Kern (ljkern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 08:15:17 PDT

So what solution did you find?
-----------------------------

Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:57:06 +0800
Subject: Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo
From: Rod <lavo_at_mac.com>

On 20/6/04 3:10 AM, "Dan" <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

>> The MoreInfo pkg's at
>> http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/pim/MoreInfo5.04Demo
>>
>> indicate it is a Demo - Or is it still supported

I wish I could say the same. I sent them two emails a couple of months ago
(even asked the group about this) and never received a single reply. I was
willing to buy the software, but he either didn't receive both emails or
just never replied. Anyway, I found another solution so I did not need to
follow up. Its shame, as I really liked the software!

Seeya

Rod!